Hi ! In the ongoing pursuit of adding new stuff to the game I sometimes overlook important things, or postpone suggestions from the forums. So after exciting stuff like new map and car, its time for some bug fixing and testing new things :)
- Volume slider didn't affect certain sounds, now its fixed
- Due to how the vehicle is gathering information about load for the engine, there was a bug that caused engine to loose power when cornering hard
- I worked some more on the suspension, and i am very happy with the result, it feels much more realistic than before.
- I am trying new cone placing method that should eliminate the problems with gates like on Spring II map
- Slight camera lag adjustment
- Added more wheel offset
- Camera invert didn't work, now its fixed and I added inverse switch for x axis
- Added short road on the Winter map to test road placing methods
As always, i hope you are having great time with the game :) Take care !
Changed files in this update