This version adds:
Block Kicking: Player placed blocks can be kicked if they are next to water or Lava. This fills in the water of lava tile, returning the space to regular ground.
Lava: Lava kills players on contact, lava can be filled in by placing a block adjacent to a lava tile and kicking.
Steam! if you place a lava tile on a water tile, or a water tile on a lava tile they will eliminate each other. This results in the lava or water tile becoming a regular tile.
Environmental Effects System: This has been added and is currently being used to display lava bubbles.
There are four new maps:
4 + : This map has rectangular rooms instead of the typical layout
4 x : This map has "X" shaped walls instead of the typical layout
8 + : This map has rectangular rooms instead of the typical layout
8 x : This map has "X" shaped walls instead of the typical layout
Feedback on these new maps is desperately needed. Please let me know what you think.
This version changes:
- Performance improvements. Specifically with explosions.
This version fixes:
- Title screen sound effect bug. This bug prevented the title screen sound effects from playing.
- Another explosion sound effect bug. This bug caused explosion sounds to play too quietly.
- Reinforced block bug. This bug allowed players to place bombs on the same tiles as reinforced blocks.
- Various pipe system issues. Fixed a number of pipe collision issues.
I'm trying my best to make Trenchfoot the best party game it can be. Please, if you have any:
Please contact me! You can reach me:
- On the Steam community forums: https://steamcommunity.com/app/793570
- On Discord: https://discord.gg/wqAk6nk
- Via email: email@example.com
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoCompadresDev
Let me know what you think! Help me make this the best party game possible!