Hey everyone! It's been just over a month since launch, and it has been incredible reading your reviews and watching the communities' videos. It's honestly a dream come true that people enjoy the game.
This update includes a lot of fixes as well as two nifty new sounds systems. The first one effects the pitch of your weapons to let you know when your ammo is running low. The second changes the music pace depending on how well you're doing. If you have ideas for future updates or find a bug, let me know in the discussions tab or over on [Twitter](twitter.com/space_mayhem)!
- New pitch system to let you know when your weapons are running low.
- Updates to the Ghost's performance. It's much more fun now
- Math-related performance improvements (I will make this work on your grandma's computer)
- Fixes to Assembler's hitbox
- Fixes to Assembler's bomb hitbox
- Updates to some saving/loading code
- Fixes bomb screen effect not occurring
- Numerous other little fixes