Hey Barbarians, we're happy to present you the new update 1.9.7!
It adds a new higly requested feature. As you can see from the screenshot, now, before entering an area, it's possible to select the weapon you want to bring with you.
Age of Barbarian Ex 1.9.7
[i]- Azga forest: a minor smoke effect issue, fixed.
- Blood in the water: in some levels it appears glitched, fixed.
- Wyvern's rider ambush: the run button didn't work, fixed.
- Necron's Fortress 6-1: Jump camera issue, fixed.
- Necron's Fortress 6-3: the treasure chest didn't release the gold correctly.
- Necron's Fortress 6-3: trap ceiling, the wall was hardly destructible, fixed.
- Necron's Fortress 6-3: Blur effect fixed.
- Necron's Fortress 6-3: trap ceiling, crushed death's animation, fixed
- Spider God: Memory Issue Crash, fixed.
- Spider God: some other general optimization.
- General performance of the engine improved.
- Game stability improved.
- Necron's Fortress: the zombies are now stronger.
- Black warrior: idle animation, improved.
- Menu: Now the default key to open the menu is Esc.
- Once the weapons have been purchased, they will no longer be sold by the merchant.
- Necron's Fortress' intro, now it look better.
- Now, before entering an area, is possible to select the weapon you want to use.
- Character INFO Menu: added a new button that returns to the main menu.