Hey there vSpatial-ers!
As always, thanks for being part of our early access. Today we're releasing 0.3.3. Below are some of the updates we've included:
• We now support 1080p app capture if your monitors allow for it
• Improved performance with application screens and sharing
• Improved performance with meeting audio
• World mouse improvements and stability fixes
• Settings widget (can be launched from the vNav) that allows you to set your starting position distance from the carousel
• You can now control carousel movement with the world mouse. Scroll up & down with your mouse to resize the carousel. Scroll left right (for mice that have that option) or hold shift on your keyboard and scroll up and down to rotate the carousel left and right.
• We’ve moved the hidden UI to the bottom of the screens instead of the top
• Made improvements to the carousel overview making it more stable and react accordingly when you click shortcuts
• You can now enhance your meeting productivity by challenging your meeting attendees to a basketball app throw-down
• Squashed many bugs: thanks to everyone who helped us document and find these :)
***Please note all users must be on the latest 0.3.3 in order to join meetings.
We are aware of a known issue if you right click with the mouse on the hidden UI under the app windows that windows can get stuck until you left click again.
Keep sending us feedback so we can continue making vSpatial a better experience. As we are Early Access, please continue to help us out by sending us your notes on bugs, feedback, and also improvements you'd like to see at https://vspatial.com/support