We are getting really really close to the final release of Kitten’d!
Scary! But also exciting.
The last weeks we have really taken onboard the feedback we got from all you beautiful people about “my room”. This extra mode felt too empty and shallow in the last builds and we decided to make it into its own proper game mode!
You can now play just in “my room” if you want. Before you had to play the story to unlock cats,hats,tools etc that is no longer the case.
You can now enter my room even without finishing the first level.
In my room you earn stars.
You can use stars to:
- Buy new kittens.
- Decorate your room with furniture and other items.
- Color the interior with color guns.
- Buy more hats!
- Upgrade the floor,walls or outside to make your room prettier.
- Upgrade and buy new tools to make it easier to take care of your kittens.
You can earn stars by:
- Taking care of your kittens like cleaning up their poop refilling food and petting them <3
- Selling items/hats/color guns you receive in presents from the kittens.
- Kittens can also give you stars in presents if they are really happy.
- Selling kittens (the happier and older they are the more stars you earn)
- Going to exhibitions (found in the kittens menu) and winning trophies.
You can see your current amount of stars in the store menu in my room and on the tv.
This is a massive change to the game and we still have some bugs to iron out but essentially this adds a extra gametype to the game!
Hope you like it we would LOVE to hear your feedback on these changes!