we are proud to reveal the newest scene Rock Shelter to you, the players.
As the project moves on, we’ve finally started polishing. There are a lot of performance tweaks (especially to reduce the long loading times) and long wished features as well. One of the biggest issues you had became the newest feature:
the Sound Settings will now be saved.
YES, that’s right, this amazing, revolutionary feature is now available for all of you!
And as always, we hope you enjoy this new release ːghsmileː
Oh, by the way: you can now play the very first available version of JuVentures from steam, on steam.
The “historical” branch has been released to the public.
Just go to the GAME SETTINGS (right click), select the BETA tab and switch to the “historical” branch.
WARNING: playing this old version will definitely reset your savegame and remove your progress and settings.
And here is a quite incomplete changelog, with the (hopefully) interesting parts for you.
- v0.9.0 - Steam Update
- Rock Shelter #123
- fixing deprecated warning
- top menu: new prefabs for signs #132
- optimize Left-Click movement #135
- fixes zoom stutter
- finger zoom controls #138
- optimize ingame settings #137
- optimize camera access #136
- left-click movement #135
- re-order found items in top menu #105
- flux on marsh still visible #118
- settings: Save Volume #109
- optimize menu #121
- rearrange menu stuff #122
- optimize sprites: start menu