Hi everyone, we're back with another major update!
For this one we focused primarily on improving the visuals and audio of the game to bring a more pleasing experience to the eyes and the ears.
Of course, most of the time went into getting the perfect balancing between recipes, weather, and frequency of game-play, as well as popularity increasing/decreasing so progression in the game feels much better - thanks to community feedback, and our youtubers/streamers.
We feel that the game is in a much better place now; however, like any game (especially a first), we may have missed a few things - we're tiny and need more testers...if you're interested please email about this, or any other feedback at:
- The 'buy counts' from the customers now jump out, and bounce, and are more easily to see against the background.
- Umbrellas now close upon customers entering the canopy, or the atrium, and water will fly out.
- Stormy days now come with lightning flashes, accompanied by thunder.
- Random cars will drive-by.
- We've added a cat that walks between the windows in the house.
- Customers wear coats on cold days.
- And of course, the bonus hearts and other changes from v1.8 (technically a part of this major update).
- Bugs that prevented variations in recipes based on the weather have been fixed.
- Gear now behaves differently, canceling out rainy/snowy days negative effects, and only reducing the storm/blizzard days.
- Customers spawn rate has been drastically increased, and popularity increasing has be re-balanced so that progression is stretched out.
- You must now get two aspects of a recipe right, as opposed to one, for a customer to purchase a cup, making it more challenging, and requiring more accuracy.
- Deliveries now have higher order counts based on popularity, giving more purpose to them.
- Shop Menu interaction is now more convenient
- Various other balancing and bug fixes