Hello fellow Chefs,
Since the beginning the community has been amazing in sharing invaluable feedback with us about your experiences and what other additions you'd like to see in the game.
We have read all of your feedback, suggestions and reviews, therefore we decided to make a prioritized list of issues and work on them first.
We started with the most critical ones and largely improved game mechanics. The new update is now up! Here's what we did so far:
- Two new game modes - Endless and Casual
- New and improved MENU
- Improved snapping mechanics
- Added grabbing priority
- Fixed condiments not applied unless item is moved bug
- Fixed fries fall through fries basket bug
- Fixed ingredients get over sized when snapped bug
- Fixed drink spilling bug