A new update is being released today. It includes a number of tweaks and fixes, as well as more functionalities for modders.
You can find the full changelog below.
- Whenever possible, instead of erroring when data is not found, use fallback data instead. Not found data is logged on first access and on program exit.
- Tweaked mixer distance attenuation.
- Fixed an animation crash with a destroyed player becoming neutral and losing upgrades.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a turn ends and a trait is removed.
- Fixed death sounds sometimes playing multiple times.
- Don't allow accuracy to go below 0%.
- Halved Fleshborer fire volume and Warbuggy move volume.
- Don't modify voice sound pitch by animation speed.
- Fallback data name can be specified in each manager's blueprint with fallback="".
- Added support for unit response sounds:
\<action name="" sound="" soundCount=""/>
\<attack sound="" soundCount=""/>
\<move sound="" soundCount=""/>
\<productionCompleted sound="" soundCount=""/>
\<select sound="" soundCount=""/>
- Added Audio/VoiceVolume configuration entry, used for unit response sounds.