Following on the major milestone CLAYMORE release last week, we've got a balancing update for landmines and everything associated with them. We've received awesome energy from the community about how much fun landmines are but also reservations that they just lack the BOOM power that they deserve.
We've gone through another round of testing and simulated a gross number of landmines exploding into different types of xeno faces at different levels. In the end, we've agreed. More BOOM is needed!
With Update #89, we've increased the Damage and Penetration % for all landmine explosives at all levels. We've also greatly reduced the Heat generated by dropping a landmine from 30 to 12.
In the bug department, we fixed an issue with the "All Engineer RQ" achievement, removed the secondary (and way too expensive) Ordnance for resupplying landmines and corrected some of the display in the RQ tree about landmines and its levels.
A huge thanks to everyone who jumped in, blew something up and enjoyed the major new Engineer expansion!
v2.7.3 - 2/6/2019
- Increased damage and penetration of Landmine explosives at all levels
- Reduced Heat for "Deploy Landmine" Talent to 12 from 30
- Fixed issue with duplicate Ordnance for Landmine Resupply
- Fixed icon of Landmine Ordnance in RQ tree
- Fixed issue with All Engineer Requisitions achievement
Changed files in this update