This is a long-awaited patch! We hoped we would be able to push this patch live earlier, but we decided to wait and get all the important bug fixes in before releasing. We plan to patch Kingdom Two Crowns more regularly in the coming weeks. We really hope you will enjoy this patch.
- Added Wharf Bell to the boat docks which allows the player to manually call citizens to the boat. Removing the feature that citizens are called to the boat as soon as it’s put in the water.
- Changed the notification of the crown stealer spawn.
- Lowered the coin price of the ninja.
- Doubled the amount of hits the ninja can take.
- Doubled the amount of attacks pikemen can do.
- Adjusted speed of crown stealer so that they now stay with the pack of greed instead of running ahead.
- Fixed issues with achievements “There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou”, “Their Saviour” and “Never Gives Up”.
- Fixed an instance where the game could not save the progress properly thereby displaying an error prompt. Issue should now be fixed, and error prompt should no longer be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the host player could get a soft lock when toggling “Joinable state” to off while a client player was connecting.
- Fixed so player no longer can get stuck in opening point of game if enabling online joining if there is no internet connection.
- “Beggars” should now spawn properly even in long sessions.
- Workers and archers should now perform assigned tasks properly even in long sessions.
- Hermits will now properly board the boat if they are purchased just before the monarch boards the boat.
- Forge now spawns as designed.
- Crown status in multiplayer sessions will now persists across islands.
- Tools such as the scythes should no longer bounce around for client players.
- Fix for Shogun Kirin mount turning into unicorn mount when switching islands.
- Client player should no longer get stuck in loading screen if accepting an invite from a host player which are in the tutorial.
- Thickets should now spawn properly.
- Fixed so that in-game music does not play over credits music when viewing credits.
Once again, we would like to say thank you to all the monarchs who have helped us track and identify these bugs.
As always, if you run in to any pesky issues, you can always reach out to us via our Raw Fury Helpdesk