Happy Lunar New Year!
This Year Of The Pig, we're pumped to announce that Softspace now supports Windows Mixed Reality. A big "thank you" to Jesse in St. Louis for so patiently helping us to test this feature. Controls map 1:1 to the HTC Vive controllers (including the use of the thumbpad for scrolling - the WMR thumbstick does not work yet). Tutorial video to be updated.
- [Fix in progress] Sketches created inside a volume (e.g. board or box) may appear in the main workspace after exiting and re-entering the workspace.
- [Fix in progress] Dropbox Navigator control buttons may remain visible after closing out of navigator.
- [Fixed] Images pulled out of the browser contained in a data URI were not processing correctly into textures.
- [Fixed] Images pulled out of the browser for which we did not have permission to retrieve header information were failing to load.
- [Fixed] 3D models in the Dropbox navigator were erroneously becoming interactable before they were at the top level of the navigation view.
- Windows Mixed Reality support implemented.
- When connecting a Dropbox account to Softspace, a notice now appears to inform users that adding a Dropbox file to a workspace causes Dropbox to create a sharing link for that file.
- Clicking on the Web Browser gadget now immediately activates keyboard and mouse input into the browser window. Previously, this was a two-step process of opening the browser, then clicking on the window or browser controls to activate the keyboard + mouse.