Before we dive into the patch notes we want to say thank you for all the kind words and the great feedback we have received. Without you guys we couldn't make this the success it is right now.
Why you might ask?
Because we just reached 15.000+ owners of Rogue Reaper! This a huge milestone for us that we never anticipated. So thank you so much for giving Rogue Reaper a try.
We will also keep updating Rogue Reaper to ensure the best possible gameplay experience for you guys. Because you deserve it!
What that being said. Let's look at the patch notes!
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not be able to unlock abilities during specific circumstances
- Resource regeneration (under 25%) now works properly during the bossfight
- Improved hitbox of the boss head so the last stage is easier to complete (and matches the visual representation)
- Fixed menu not opening during bossfight
- Fixed exit to main menu during bossfight
- Floor on boss transition now properly breaks away
- One of the hidden achievements can now be unlocked
- Improved enemy behaviour when being thrown
A big thank you for your continuous support and as always... Happy Reaping!