As of Update 1.1.8, two new gameplay modifiers have been added: Gravitic Acceleration, and Electrostatic Acceleration! These modifiers are only available for local multiplayer and standard singleplayer modes. More details below:
- Applies a constant acceleration on all electrons towards the nucleus (or away from the nucleus, if you really want anti-grav.)
- Scales linearly with the atom (aka, the Magnesium nucleus has 12 times the gravity of Hydrogen's)
- Applies an exponential acceleration on all electrons towards the nucleus and on all electrons away from each other (again, this is reversible)
- Scales linearly with the atom (aka, the Magnesium nucleus has 12 times the electric charge of Hydrogen's)
- Using the Neutron border (unlocked via the True Neutron achievement) grants immunity to this acceleration.
Note that BOTH may be active at the same time if so desired...