with the Fatman update, we bring back an old acquaintance from Pizza Connection 2. A pizza eating maniac who relentlessly feasts on your pizzas, as long as they meet his exquisite taste. In addition, you can now research restaurant managers to automate some tasks. Besides that, we fixed some errors with loading and saving games and we prevented stalling AI behavior. We also made changes to the priority chain when baking pizza, so delivery should work better.
Have fun and great pizza!
- The Fatman, known from Pizza Connection 2, was added to the game. He can be activated in Free Game mode. (Note: The Fatman is not active during the campaign.)
- A description and overview of the Fatman was added to the Glossary. The entry is shown if a free game was started with the Fatman enabled.
- A manager can be activated by researching it in Research Level 3. Afterwards, the manager can be activated in the restaurant’s inspector. This feature can be used to automate several tasks in a restaurant.
- The restaurant displays an icon above the roof to show if a manager is active for the specific restaurant.
- Added new loading screens.
- A bug was fixed that prevented save games from loading.
- A bug was fixed that prevented researching after a save game was loaded.
- Changed the pizza baking queue so having delivery and a normal restaurant should work more efficiently without long waiting times.
- Fixed stalled AI behavior in some cases.
- Removed overlapping parking lots from the opera in Washington.
- Fixed faulty ground tiles in Madrid and Berlin.
- Fixed room dividers that were not correctly aligned.