This is the first patch since the release of Alwa's Awakening on Nintendo Switch. Thank you to everyone who's been playing the game and shown support since the release of the game here on Steam two years ago (February 2).
- Controller support for Nintendo Switch Pro controller
- 64-bit support on Mac
- Last boss icon would sometimes appear when it shouldn't
- Pressing 'R' will no longer show coordinates, they're visible when viewing map
- Secret animation is now fixed
- Addressed a spelling error on one of the achievements
- Fixed a bug when Knights would sometime slide around while being down on one knee
- Addressed a very rare bug with a secret
- Moved a secret wall to prevent a rare case where the player could get stuck
- Solved a saving bug with keys
- Enemies in Tomb should now work properly if you're using Assist mode and respawn in the same room
- Arrow should now reset its position properly when entering/leaving the Warp menu
- Zoe will no longer climb up inside collision if the ladder goes all the way up to the ceiling
Thank you all for your continous support!
/Elden Pixels Team