Thanks to all our players for your constructive feedback. We've been listening to you and working to iron out bugs and give you the best experience possible. This build update contains the following changes:
- Improved networking to reduce the incidence of players getting dropped from online sessions, and to make it easier to rejoin sessions in case a player is dropped.
- Fixed "From Me Two You" achievement bugs.
- Fixed multiplayer door opening bug.
- Added lever to top of elevator puzzle (in "Four Whom the Bell Tolls") so players don't have to redo the puzzle if a player is dropped or leaves.
- Added hidden notes.
- Increased tutorial text size.
- Adjusted reflections to reduce visual artifacts.
Please continue to share your feedback, and watch out for new content coming in the future.