Hi all, dear fans of the game!
Today new patch 1.3.1 has been released! Unexpectedly, isn't it?
In new update has been added Discord support. Now your friends can see, which level you're exploring on current moment.
Also, save system in room has been changed. Now you can save on the scrolls infinite number of times, R button rolls back on one save before. If you press R multiple times, you can return in start of current room. E button is not using for roll back now. Try to use this saves. They're more usable than previous one!
In this update also has been fixed a some bugs and added other little improvements. You can read full list of changes, as usual, below.
Thank you all again for supporting the game! I can't say for now, if game gets new updates or not. If you find any critical bug, write about it!
- Support for Discord status was added
- Save system was reworked. Now on the scrolls you can save infinite number of times, R or left button rolls back one save until completely restart room
- Functionality of E and right button was removed
- Algorithm of smooth movement of player and monsters was reworked
- Steam Cloud functionality has been untied from BJtH-Online
- Bug with the animation of the sword attack was fixed
- Bug with incorrectly working touch controls in side story was fixed
- Bug with clicking on avatar in the side story was fixed
- Bug with displaying Xbox buttons on pause screen was fixed
- Bug with displaying dialogs in side story was fixed
- Bug with creating a clone in level editor was fixed
- Aspect ratio of the screen in full screen mode was fixed
- Game size has been optimised
- Game engine was updated
Yours, Silver Sword.