The past 10 days since release we've neither been lazy nor rolled in cash, we have kept busy studying all content produced around the game to find things we can fix to improve the game.
New and improved!
- Added "Unfair" difficulty where AI cars get increased grip and have no hampering logic applied at all compared to the player.
- Rewrote cloud layer to be more optimized and produce more and smaller clouds.
- Optimized particle effects. This should lighten cpu load a bit which seems to be the source of the most common performance issues.
- Removed oil hidden oilslick on Treetop Raceway
- Patched hole in the fence on Woodland Loop
- Game now saves before a league race in case something happens to minimize progress loss
- Minor UI polish