Version 1.0.3 of PolyCube is live, and this version is (almost) all about enhancements for VR users.
- Massive performance improvements for all VR headsets
- Game now automatically pauses when you enter the Oculus Dash or Steam VR system menus, or remove the headset
- Background music pauses when you enter the Oculus Dash or Steam VR system menus, or remove the headset
- Fixed Oculus Touch controllers mixing up input if an Xbox gamepad is also turned on and connected to the PC
- Fixed Trilinear Filtering and Anisotropic Filtering being disabled. Whoops.
Where is Version 1.0.2?
There is no 1.0.2. I skipped it because there were just so many improvements. (Actually I had a 1.0.2 but it never got released before I moved on to 1.0.3, so you're getting two updates for the price of one!)