Patch 1.2 has arrived!
Our first quarterly update is now live, bringing many QoL features and some well needed fixes. I've pushed it up to today due to some scheduling issues with the planned date. Check it out below!
- Players now receive daily gifts for logging in, escalating in value with a 7 day loop
- Creatures can now be placed in "Stasis" for an in-game fee, where you can leave for an unlimited amount of time without risk of dying
- Cheats can be accessed from a menu now present in options. Use the password "ihatefun" to activate it
- The audio mix for all music and sound effects has been rebalanced, now being much more pleasant on the ears
- The RTC system has been completely redone from the ground up, now tracking time at a much closer rate and no longer having rollover bugs
- Hunger reduction over time has been reduced; your creature can now survive roughly a month without being fed
- XP values in the arenas have been revamped to prevent players from abusing low tier and low difficulty options; the infinite arena XP rate has also been slightly decreased
- The infinite arena no longer drains any hunger
- Special arenas are now only level-locked and not tier-locked
- Neglect or abuse checks are now done in-game and not purely when loading a save file
- Stat increases for your matching creature type have been increased with every level up
- Fixed bug with evolution that would break save files
- Fixed Holy Staff equipment bug making low rarity useless, and high rarity too powerful
- Many various adjustments or fixes that I forgot to write down
Check back in Q2 for our next major content update! Happy new year!