We finally got around to implementing gun barrels! Worth the wait? Let us know. Two new levels to explore. We've also patched a few conversation system bugs and added some kicks.
Additions and Optimizations
Gun barrels or "Constricting Aperture Barrels" are now dropping from certain persons in New Babel. They can only be swapped and installed at HQ.
Added 2 new levels:
Two new quick kick moves, accessed by pressing down while in the middle of a stationary standing jab/pistol whip. Kick can either interrupt a jab/pistol whip or follow it up. Try experimenting with the kicks as they can be comboed into each other and into some other moves. Updated the commands screen to list the above new moves.
Optimized some conversations to include reference to light, as it is relevant to the populace of New Babel.
Touched up the intro pixel cinematic.
New wall props and effects placed where appropriate in levels.
- Fixed a bug that immediately revealed all leader conversations on some saved games.
- Fixed a convo looping bug in the RJ leader convo.
- Fixed instances of contraband objects spawning in multiples.
- Fix a bug that caused the player to get stuck at the end of a skid animation in specific circumstances.
- Increased the virtual room size for some levels to let camera and fluid simulation effects not go wonky.
- Fixed player Drop animation looping over from the start on particularly long falls.
- Salty gumball now work 1000% more correct and do not start broken.
As always, click Follow to be notified of announcements like these! Also, check us out on social media. It always helps to have people like and share our social media content. If you're on Facebook or Twitter, look us up! :D