Hope you all had a great holiday season!
We just pushed v0.7.3 live. It's another maintenance release as we inch closer to v0.8.0 with season and tournament modes.
I want to take a moment to thank everyone for your reviews, shares, posts, comments, podcasts, articles, streams, gameplay videos, etc. They're all so helpful and encouraging. We love all the feedback we can get and the positive reception has been unbelievable! We had an awesome year and we're looking forward to 2019 with all the challenges and opportunities it will bring!
On with the release notes:
– AI tweaks: Big guys with high dunk stats now look for more openings and drive more often to the hoop for the SLAM DUNK
– Difficulty curve adjustments in the interactive dunk system
– Lots of profile pic changes & additions
– Tons of fixes in the interactive dunk system ie. bugs where Moves Remaining could potentially go below zero; dunks that appeared to be blocked ended up being successful
– Fixed missing W, X, Y, Z letters in team names on the Match Settings screen
– Fixed missing player symbols under all the players (representing stats where the player has a rating above 70)
– Fixed missing star symbols next to stats on the active/highlighted players at the top of the screen (representing when a player is the best player on their team at a particular skill ie. shooting, blocking); keep an eye on these stars for a quick overview of who your strongest players are and where they excel!
Let us know what you think! As always, find us in the Community Hub on Steam or on Twitter/Instagram @namo_gamo.