[b]The newest expansion for Slime Sports is officially live!
Two slime powers
Sticky Slime - Use your spikes to grab the ball and carry it with you
Apple Slime - Drop fruit on your foes to knock them out.
Four interactive stages
Peaceful Pasture - Relax in the rolling green meadows by a rustic farm house.
Clickity Clock - The gears are in motion. Can you use the pipes to your advantage?
Cirque du Slime - High-flying action on a trampoline, what could go wrong?
Jazzy Junction - Sip some coffee and watch the rain fall. Watch out, it's slippery when wet.
...and that's not all!
The price in gems for several items in the shop has gone down:
- Instead of a flat 3000 gems each, stages now start at 1000 gems and as you buy more the price of each stage increases slightly.
- Costume upgrade prices have been reduced by 60% from (500/1000/1500) to (200/400/600)
More stuff available at launch!
For the first time since release, we've updated the initial roster of slimes available without needing to unlock through tournaments and gems...
- Explosion Slime (previously available only from winning tournaments or purchasing with gems) is now available for free.
- The newly created Sticky Slime is available as well.
Additionally, 2 more stages are available.
- The newly added Peaceful Pasture
- The Pensive Pines (don't worry if you already bought it. You'll automatically get a refund)
For those keeping track at home, that brings the free stage count up to 6 (and a total of 15 when they're all unlocked).
- New achievements to go along with the new slimes and stages.
- Various bug fixes and cosmetic updates
- Render performance improvements on several stages