Update 28: A Barrel of Goods
_Greetings Orc Hunters!
In today's update we're bringing in much requested quality of life changes and bugfixes. We're also adding some game flow improvements with new explosive barrels and new element for our level creation algorithm.
As a bonus, we've made changes to the two hardest achievements in the game to make them a little more attainable!
A big thanks to everyone that reached out to us with feedback and bug reports!
Update 28 Notes
- Orcs scattered Explosive barrels around the Broken Islands to use to their advantage... or so they plan.
- Added new tile to level building algorithm - the broken portal island.
- Added a setting to flip hands controlling locomotion.
- Throwing darts will now have aim assist when thrown to make them easier to use. They also travel faster.
- "Mom, get the camera!" Achievement now requires you to hit an enemy with a dart from 20m instead of 50m.
- Moneyshot crossbow gained new, meaty sound.
- Fixed an issue that could cause game to crash on startup on older processors.
- Fixed an issue that could cause bows to stop firing arrows. Thanks to Jason for the tip.
- Arrows will now properly stick deeper into hit enemies.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Shield Orcs to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Player's weapon could get disabled when attacking an inanimate object.
- Fixed an UI issue that could cause fonts to scramble.
- Fixed a few issues in Quests where a team wipe could cause the game to break and require a restart.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not start on some older processors.
- Fixed Ballista projectiles not dealing damage. They will now properly pass through and obliterate enemies.
- Fixed a bug in "Been there, done that" achievement that made it impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where Player's equipment would reset when using Leave Game option.
- Bug logs will no longer grow to huge sizes.
Lets grow the Trickster family!