Important! This update includes additional controls for the Host, and therefore, the web version has also been updated. The two may no longer be compatible.
I've seen a few games being played, including a large match on Twitch, and have taken the feedback on board.
- Players wanted to be able to turn off Free-Draw and ONLY play with Mutators. This is now possible.
- Players can no longer join mid-game if you're set to Twitch mode. Whilst watching Twitch, I noted that viewers were joining and then quitting the streamer's game, which was just confusing.
- Mute Music button wasn't working... now is.
- A new lock button has been added to stop additional people from joining a game. This is useful for streamers who don't want their viewers signing in.
- Music was said to be too loud, so this has been lowered.
- Tug'O'Draw results screen on secondary devices has been updated to better show what's going on if you don't have access to the main display.
- Groundhog was showing an error on secondary devices. This has been corrected.
- Added the Twitch logo to the game, along with the player's Twitch Alias so they can more easily see whether or not they are connected.
Please do let me know if you notice any bugs so I can quickly squash them. In addition, ideas on how to expand the game are most welcome!