Airport Master Early Access Public v. 0.3.4.1a RELEASED!
This is a special bug-fix build. It addresses serious issue found by Airport Master Players after the release of version 0.3.4a. You will be able to continue from your original savegame from game version 0.3.4a with erratic aircraft removed on savegame loading. We would like to thank our Players - Christophe, Steve, Richard, Mikhail and Jucheng for each independently providing a save game file with different situations of manifestation of this bug! Thank you so much!!
- Fixed bug with aircraft with no ground parking spot assigned were given incorrect taxi instructions by ATC: the Flight Scheduler for some reason allowed Pending Flights with ground stand assigned to "--" value to be added to actual Flight Schedule - once such flight arrived to the airport and vacated the runway, the ATC would then clear it to vacate with direction "To Passenger Apron East" - hence the lockups on taxi where the aircraft was not supposed to taxi. From now on, any such aircraft (if it in question makes it to Flight Schedule) with ground parking assigned to "--" will be immediately removed from the Game world; fixed
- Fixed linked flight on Pending Flights list not being removed after its first flight in pair was removed; fixed
- Fixed the Waiting list for ground taxi operations not being updated after an aircraft is forcefully removed from game world; fixed
- Fixed Game world loading module not stacking already loaded aircraft taxi instructions for feeding to ATC module for checkup; fixed
- Fixed new loading screen images not have been re-cached for faster loading (0.3.4a specific UI bug causing older cached Loading Screen images to appear on some installations of Airport Master on Windows systems); fixed
- Fixed typo in E30P Aircraft info: description instead of Mach .079 it now correctly reads Mach .79; thanks to Christophe; fixed