It's been more than a week since launch now and we've received a healthy balance of feedback and compliments from you all, thank you! We've worked them in, including some bugfixes we've found since launch:
- Auto Cannon is now the default turret.
- Start Game settings are no longer reset and now saved when starting a new game.
- Arena music wasn't properly looping on some devices, this is fixed now.
- The Waste's CTF drop zones have been switched.
- Adjusted Death's Crossing to correctly support 8 players instead of 4.
- Increased push-back strength in Sumo game mode (from 3.0x to 4.0x).
- Adjusted Team Deathmatch placement on Donut arena.
- Switched renderer backend from Vulkan to DX11 to fix startup issues on some devices; our Vulkan backend requires fairly recent GPU driver updates which may not always be obvious.
- Whenever a power up spawns while a tank rests on top of the spawn, the tank now directly picks up the power up.