- Added a speedrun timer that can be enabled in the options menu.
- Inventory now displays UI to help compare items.
- PC: Can now take steam pictures by pressing F12.
- You can now parry Bysurge.
- Improved hitboxes on golem enemies.
- Improved hitboxes on crystal bombs, warp bombs, and fire bombs.
- Endless Heroic Dark Phase Orb health reduced by 33%.
- Endless Heroic Dark Phase damage reduction debuff now only lasts 13 seconds. Down from 26 seconds.
- Changed the way one of the debuffs work at the top of the Amulvaro’s tower. Specifically, one debuff would punish you for not having an ability on cooldown which was too punishing for Tome player builds.
- Void Plume no longer makes the player lose intellect if he uses the plume while the buff is already active. It also now doesn’t give flat int stat. It increases all int damage by 5%.
- Improve a couple of hitboxes on the final boss.
- The curved projectile during the final boss can now be parried back.
- Hallowed knights no longer take double damage if they are hit while getting up from the ground.
- You can no longer have more than 6 lightning rotating orbs active at the same time. Down from 10.
- Improved melee collision mask for a few enemies.
- Dark Knight’s Health in normal mode has been reduced slightly
- Eldritch Council casters spells will now end if they die in the middle of creating a spell
- Bysurge’s red laser tether attack has a bit more wind up time before it goes off so players have more time to react to the attack.
[h1]Animation / UI / SFX
- Jump ground effect now happens on jump through platforms.
- New landing effect added when landing on the ground.
- All sounds in Bysurge boss fight have been evened out.
- Poison now display the correct amount of damage taken per second
- There is now a tutorial note that explains how to parry
- When an explosion hits one of grave’s during the Origa fight it will only create debris the first time they are blown up.
- The landing animation when falling a long distance now occurs more consistently.
- Improved overall game performance.
- Improved performance during the Thalamus boss.
- Fixed an issue where player could get stuck inside walls if hit by a boss right next to a wall.
- Added a fix for Soul Trigger populating your characters save slot.
- Fixed an issue with the glowy blue walls during Bysurge Heroic. They will now correctly go away when he is defeated.
- Fixed an issue where using Scythe ability “Reap” while Theurgist Aura is equipped would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the crystal heart enemies that spawn in NG+ outside the first Phoenix Rider Encounter could agro you from the savepoint that can be created by the Acolyte of Death.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shade Knight essence to scale incorrectly in NG+.
- Fixed an issue where player stamina would be lower than it is supposed to be if you level up stamina right before respeccing.
- Fixed an issue where if an air attack missed Tundra Lord Kaern that same air attack could destroy one of his floating ice spikes.
- Fixed incorrect text for cooldown time on the ability menu.
- Energy shield now correctly gives 4% increased damage.
- Fixed a bug where Hitting hollow knight enemies would sometimes display the damage amount when hit.
- Fixed an issue where respeccing would make it so you can never get Soul Trigger again.
- Fixed an issue where breakable floors in Journey’s End could become invisible platforms in NG+
- Fixed the UI missing sound effects in a few places.
- Fixed an issue where some melee attacks would still deal damage to enemies after the player enters his hurt animation.
- Tome air attack now is correctly buffed by the aerial mastery talent.
- Many additional minor fixes.
Look forward to more updates and content in 2019.