Big update on the title is rolling out. We have to apologize that it took this long.
- Fixed infinite vehicle resell bug.
- Improved AI vehicle collision avoidance.
- Jet bridges brake better.
- Airplane carrier much less likely to get caught under the plane when it finishes pushing back from the gate.
- Placed extra checks and auto-reset functionality to contain when a vehicle "goes missing".
- Fixed bug where baggage tractor trailers would desync if an AI worker was driving after loading a game.
- Sanity checked save data numbers to avoid any vehicle spawning issues.
- Fixed the USP logo not showing up on the planes.
- Fixed some level of detail issues with plane textures.
- Fixed issue where multi step AI tasks would not be continued.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Various smaller bug fixes and performance improvements.
Players now have control of the player character skill upgrades:
- Vehicle upgrades are available at the service station, which is unlocked when the game reaches Level 3.
- Vehicle upgrades are only available when the player purchases the "workshop" upgrades. Workshop upgrade level 1 allows level 1 vehicle upgrades, workshop level 2 allows level 2 vehicle upgrades, etc.
- Only "bought" vehicles can be upgraded. Rented vehicles cannot.
To upgrade a vehicle:
- Park the vehicle at the service station
- Assign a worker to the service station (or the player)
- Select the vehicle from the service station menu, then find the upgrades list and press the button next to the upgrade desired.
- If any of the previous conditions aren't met, no buttons will be present for the given upgrade.
BK - Toplitz Team