So finally after a long and difficult to justify wait - it's time to upgrade the beta to an official release!
There are no changes since the beta release, so if you are already using the beta, this means nothing new for you.
But still here's the changelog:
- Much improved top list - change the number of entries, which data to include and how to sort it
- (Minimal) game start menu, so it doesn't automatically load your gigantic autosave when you launch the game
- Hexagonal and square star placement option on all galaxies, as well as special square and hex galaxy shapes
- Paint religion influence across the galaxy (sometimes gods need a helping hand getting their point across)
- New monster
- Made ALL WILL BE ASHES a bit more devastating again
- Plot armor person special added to keep your darlings alive as long as you like (don't blame me if they get into some weird stuff)
- Lots of other small fixes
Have fun, and see you in the next update, which will include some more modding abilities, dual galaxies at once just to cherry-pick a few things.