- Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
- Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
- Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
- Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
- Added a setting
sv_prime_accounts_only. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
- Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
sv_dz_team_count N: set DZ team size to N players per squad.
sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via
sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
dz_clearteams– remove players from all squads.
dz_shuffle_teams– shuffle all players onto random squads.
dz_jointeam N: Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
dz_jointeam N: Server admins only – assign a player to a particular squad. Doesn’t require
dz_jointeamonly works during warmup. Use
sv_dz_autojointeam 0with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.