Sentinels now supports Discord rich presence integration! When you're playing the game and Discord is open, it will show details about your game in progress. You can invite friends to join a multiplayer game right in Discord, or they can ask to join your game.
When you're setting up a multiplayer game, pop over to Discord and click the + button by the message box to invite the channel or a friend to play.
If you see your friend setting up a multiplayer game, you can click the Ask to Join button on their profile to jump right in (assuming they say yes)!
Bug fixes and Improvements
- The repeated decisions feature now supports repeating regular card play and power decisions. For example, you can skip playing a card for a hero every turn, or use the same power for a hero every turn.
- Fixed an interaction between Void Guard Writhe: Cosmic Inventor and Viperous Cloud.
- Cosmic Inventor's power now protects Prime Wardens Tempest from environment damage.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur when Guise copied a Jinx.
- Shard Strength now works correctly with Title: The Seeker.
- Fixed several issues with Grasping Shadow Cloth, including preventing card plays for too long.
- Fixed a problem where Individual Tactics could miss an agent's ability.
- The Shadow Cloak now indicates properly if it's face down or under another card.
- Miss Information (team mode) no longer skips hero decks with Shinobi Assassins on top for her incapacitated ability.
- Fixed some issues where cards next to cards could get lost when moving under other cards.
- The game now proceeds correctly when Spite: Agent of Gloom is removed from the game in challenge mode.
- If Sky-Scraper changes size while dealing damage due to Compulsion Canister, she will now deal the second part of the damage.
- Berth no longer reacts to face down targets entering play.
- A target can now be selected for Distorted Perception even if Writhe cannot deal damage.
- Bored Now no longer counts cards that have been prevented from moving due to Fixed Point.
- Fixed some more issues with In Medias Res.
- On Spite: Agent of Gloom's flip side, you can no longer get a free card play by skipping a victim.
- Fixed a situation where the Dreamer would not end the game when reduced to 0 or fewer HP.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur between La Capitan and Caliginous Form.
- Randomizing now works as expected in multiplayer team mode games.
- Various other small bug fixes and improvements have been made.