We're releasing another update based on player feedback to make Steampunk Graveyard better and fix a few small issues.
Changes in this update include:
- Added climb animation for player using ladder
- Removed Jump action from Climb Up button
- Switched gamepad Shoot and Jump controls
- Melee weapon more useful - cut vines or hit grenades
- Added more level layout variation
- Fixed issue with muted music in Options
- Changed end condition - destroy cannon, no need to catch balloon
- Windowed Mode in Options (can still use Alt+Enter or F11 to toggle)
- Default zoom much closer in (can still use -+ to change zoom)
Steampunk Graveyard is now in a complete the set bundle with one of our other games, Pirate Island Rescue, giving a 10% discount.
We're also making support for Linux for Steampunk Graveyard official and removing it from beta. We'll be looking to add linux support for our other titles in the near future.