We keep going with another update and we want to keep pushing them every monday, so there is always something new weekly.
Also we've increased our activity on facebook and twitter. If you want to read some tips about the game or about things we are working on then check out
- Maps now have lighting scenarios. Each map has a different lighting depending on the gamemode. We’ve heard complaints about colour pallete of the game, so this change should improve your experience significantly.
- Added a placeholder in-game menu to let you leave the match without closing the game. Activated by Y button on Oculus controller and Left controller’s menu button on HTC Vive controller.
- Fixes to performance in Main Menu.
- Domination now has only one round, and its time is decided on a per-map basis.
- Fixed some of the performance issues on Suburbs.
- Fixed holo sight floating out of frame.
- Fixed problems with player stuck in mid-air without a character.
- Scoreboard now shows knocked-down and dead players.
- Domination control zones now have a new VFX.
- Extended loadout selection duration.
- Rotation can now be disabled in main menu.
- Bots now listen to noises. This make them smarter, stronger, faster.
- Fixed bots sometimes not seeing people when their stomach was covered. I know it sounds peculiar. Programming.
Known issues / extra comments:
- Voice chat is disabled but should be ready in week or so, we have to write it from scratch to work between both platforms.
- Bots are available only in Evasion, so remember to choose this gamemode.
- Offhand pose is clipping through the weapon sometimes. Workaround is to drop the weapon on the ground and pick it back up.