Our second update brings fixes for some major crashes, and some small changes. Changes are the following:
- Performance improvments
- Chests now appear with a 100% chance until opened (cooldown 30 minutes)
- You can now press F3 to toggle debug information
- Resources can't be removed anymore when loading the map if they have a 100% spawn chance
- Fixed an issue in tutorial which was blocking tool selection
- Fixed an issue in tutorial that skipped steps when leaving the game and coming back
- Fixed Wrath generic story character near Roccenbeem
- Fixed cursor issue
- Fixed exploit about map depletion
- Fixed crash caused by some items when used
- Fixed XP granted by XP boost
You can continue sending us bug reports if you have additional crashes / bugs; do not forget, if you can, to press F3 if you have to send us screenshots along with your bug report.
Thanks for your feedback!