FOT is officialy available with a lot of improvements.
Since the game launched in June in its Beta version, I listened carefully to your feedback, and these are the changes you are going to see in-game:
- A revised Menu and a Tutorial: I decided to remove the opportunity to de-activate in-game music, in order to make the experience as similar as possible for everybody/Every player/Every user. I re-organized the menu, with a feature that you, the users, requested the most: a tutorial on game-mechanics!
- Close-up View: The view distance from the car has been reduced by a couple of meters. A very tiny change that makes the game experience much more enjoyable.
- Brand new pedestrians: Pedestrians have been redesigned to be animated and with new models.
- Two New Levels: Two completely new levels, with extra points and tokens.
- New Cars and improvement of pre-existent models: The in-game world now counts extra cars, and sees previous automobiles improved (in their handling/looks/animations)
- Corrected bugs, rebalances and new achievements : Thanks to the feedback I have received during these months, I corrected different bugs and introduced small improvements. New tokens, new cars and new levels also led to a new balance between points and challenges (overall a little harder than earlier). Lastly, I added new achievements on Steam to be unlocked playing the game.
Thanks you everybody!