Via CS:GO Blog:
- Halloween has come to a close. Thanks for celebrating with us!
- Added clinch marker to the timeline. The timeline will now show the earliest round at which the match can end, and which team can win the match on it.
- Scoreboard player stats now support any number of rounds. Player stats will no longer reset every overtime.
- Added more stats to Demolition and Flying Scoutsman.
Biome and Subzero have been added to Competitive Matchmaking!
Cbble: -Removed Halloween decorations -Removed cover in corridor leading to B plat -Added lore to A site bombtarget -Opened up windows from B halls towards site -Re-enabled boost on B site -Lowered cover in headshot position in Long A -Reduced amount of coffins -Increased amount of wood barrels
- De-spookified cbble loading screen
- Exorcised and dusted the cbble radar