As usual, I'm still keeping a close eye on everyone's experience with Heliophobia so far. After noticing some minor issues, I put together this update with a bunch of small fixes/improvements to clean up a bit. As opposed to the last update, this isn't a major content change, but just a bunch of things that needed a little tweaking. Read on for the full patch notes below (very minor spoiler warning).
~ Version 1.1.1 Patch Notes ~
- Slightly reduced some puzzle backup timers (some puzzles provide help if not solved for long periods of time)
- Added backup timers to two more puzzles that previously didn't have them (near the end of the game)
- Tweaked BGM at the very end
- Tweaked textures and brightness in Hotel2
- Fixed incorrect Hotel2 photo in Theater after completion
- Fixed window missing collider in Chinatown
Hope everyone is enjoying it otherwise! If you're interested, feel free to write a review. It helps us out and we get to improve the game for you. Win-win!