Today we're excited to confirm, that TERRORHYTHM is ready to Full Release!
It will be available today in a few hours!
It has been a long time since our Early Access release for TERRORHYTHM (TRRT).
Our team visited some game events where you could find us and play the game. You shared helpful feedback with us for productive and effective development.
<u>Thanks for all your support!</u>
Moreover, we've prepared:
- Soundtrack DLC with in-game music
- BUNDLE: Game + Soundtrack! for new players.
Save 25% by buying 2-in-1!
Enjoy this bundle for a lower price!
So, get ready to start TERRORHYTHM!
Here is a list of major updates and changes during development:
- The character progression system and unlocking content by rank was added
- Added more battle scenes and new levels in the campaign mode
- 4 levels of difficulty were introduced - Relax, Simple, Hard and Terror.
- New mobs were added: a mob kamikaze called "Fast" (moves much faster than others enemies), armored and shielded mobs. Boss-fighting mechanics was implemented.
- Weapons: Throwing (The Chakram disc) and melee were updated. As well as charging and extra hit zone mechanics
- We've added the Leaderboards. So, now you can see the other players' scores, your position among all players and the Top-3 rating for every level;
- Improved algorithm for analyzing your own tracks in a Custom Game.
- Every uploaded track at Custom Game will be saved to your tracklist and you'll need just to choose from menu any of them to play again;
- Added more new music tracks
- Partial controller support was added (you can setup the control keys)
- Enabled new Steam achievements. All achievements are available now.
- English, Russian, French, Italian, German and Spanish localization were done as well.
Unfortunately, the Steam community items (trading cards, badges, emoticons, backgrounds that we have prepared and uploaded) are still not available. This is a problem on Steam side. We hope that they will be approved and enabled very soon!