We hope you've all enjoyed taking on the Nachtwolf in Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics. Don't forget, you can review the game from the store page and mention any bugs you see from the community hub.
We're excited to bring out first update 'Iw'nafh'. Below is the 22.214.171.124 Change Log:
- Added 'Mythic' difficulty mode. This game mode is only for the most experienced/foolhardy of players
- Added 'Mythical' Steam achievement, awarded for completing the game on Mythic difficulty
- Added a pop up when launching a mission in the Headquarters that warns if one or more player units can purchase skills from their respective Skill Trees
- Added new visual effects to missions 4 and 7, to better reflect their 'dream sequence' nature
- Added numerous new variations to character barks
- Added option to limit the display frame rate
- Added various improvements to Skill Tree UI to make purchasing skills more clear
- Improved Shoggoth AI
- Pathfinder Demonhunter now has a mohawk.
- Steam achievement "Piles of Bodies" will no longer appear for every enemy kill
- Fixed a possible game hang on the enemy turn in Mission 7: Operation Sweep & Clear
- Singh will no longer occasionally lean the wrong way when firing his secondary weapon
- Re-added audio track "Hawkins" to Headquarters music
- Fixed missing text for Nachtwolfe Commander
- Fixed selection circle visual bug
- Fixed enemy units in some circumstances teleporting instead of completing their movement animations
- Fixed enemy units occasionally not appearing in the correct cell visually
- Fixed German translation of Pathfinder Demonhunter
- Fixed inconsistent stats displayed on character dossier screens
- Added a further failsafe for errors when loading a save game
- Fixed overly loud bunker footsteps audio
- Fixed strange behaviour on some blood splatter particle effects
- Extended Mag weapon upgrade now adds single shots rather than entire clips
- 'Xray' highlight of obscured enemy units will no longer show when the enemy is within the Shroud
- 'Xray' highlight will no longer show for dead enemy units
- Fixed issue where 'Game Over' popup would incorrectly remain during loading screen
- Player character 'core' skills will now cost 1SP; to compensate, player characters will start with +1SP
- Fixed bug where incorrect difficulty description could display when returning to new campaign screen
- Fixed UI bug where multiple clicks on an unavailable skill could incorrectly make it appear as "trained"
- Shoggoths will no longer display 'staggered' particle effect
- Fixed bug where incorrect item description could show on Loot screen after completing a mission
- Numerous text and typo fixes
- Fixed issue where deleting all campaigns could result in a game crash upon startup
- Fixed crash on startup due to corrupted options file
- Fixed issue where game could default to incorrect options settings
- Fixed issue where game could hang if Ariane's "Life Drain" ability was interrupted by an Overwatch attack
- Fixed malfunctioning door on "Operation Osprey"
- Fixed party level window incorrectly displaying in in-mission character dossier
Please note, you may have to restart Steam to enable the update to go live.
Happy Nazi hunting! Don't forget to keep us updated with everything you're getting up to in Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics in the community hub or on our socials.