Via CS:GO Blog:
- In Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes, players now haunt the world as ghosts when they die until the end of the round. Spoooooky!
- Ghosts can:
- Only be seen by other ghosts and observers.
- Apply Graffiti in the world.
- Affect interact-able props (soccer balls, glass, potted plants, etc).
- Turn chickens into zombie chickens.
- Possess Bots by using them.
- Two pumpkin soccer balls now spawn in a random places on the map during Halloween.
- Improved chickens ability to avoid walking straight into walls.
- Chickens now spawn in all non-competitive matches during Halloween.
- Chickens have gotten into the spooky Halloween spirit.
- Who put all this candy corn in my gun?!
- Fixed out of map exploit
- Fixed several stuck spots
- Fixed several incorrect collisions
- Updated radar to new style
- Minor optimizations
- Minor readability improvements
- Fixed several deathmatch spawns
- Fixed clipping texture playing wrong sound at A Pit
- T-Water no longer kills players
- Updated radar overview
Cbble: Halloween is here, so why not try out some super scary layout changes?
- Removed connector between Long A and Underpass
- Blocked long view angle from Long A CT side towards courtyard
- Decreased height of doors in Underpass
- Added window in Underpass
- Removed slanted door leading into Underpass
- Removed a large section of old Bombsite A courtyard
- Moved up Bombsite A zone towards ramp
- Removed access to most of T spawn area
- Moved up T spawn positions
- Added climbable props in dropdown
- Added cover in corridor leading to Bombsite B platform
- Added spooky Halloween theme
- Added fallback image for unknown workshop maps.
- Fixed a case of incorrect player alive record keeping.
- Fixed regression in map vote random shuffle.
- Fixed voting tab not having initial focus.
- Fixed issue with early votes being ignored in some cases.
- Fixed case where end of match would flicker on future consecutive matches.
- Fixed mouse cursor appearing immediately on end of match.
- Fix for a case of bad perf with high maxrounds.
- Timeouts are now saved and restored in round backups.