We have some new features and more!
We're back with a few new features for you to enjoy! We took some time while we were porting the game to Switch to check a few more boxes off the list of things we would like to have in the game, things like ...
- In the options menu, players can now enable a colorblind mode. This setting will adapt the colors of the tiles a bit, while adding patterns to the tiles to help differentiate players. There are 3 contrast levels for the patterns.
End of Match Stats
- When completing a match, you'll now see a stats window in the corner of the victory screen displaying Wins, Kills, Crushes and Dash Captures. All of these are cumulative across all of the matches you've played since selecting characters, and will reset if players return to player select.
Don’t forget, you can change maps and match settings through the level select to keep consistent stats!
We also touched up the game in a few cool areas!
- The game's performance has been optimized heavily in preparation for the game's launch on Nintendo Switch! This should result in the game running smoother, especially on lower end systems.
Smarter, More Stable AI!
- Several AI bugs have been fixed which should make them a slightly smarter, more natural opponent.
Bug and Crash Fixes
- Lots of miscellaneous bugs have been ironed out, and several potential crashes have been patched.
We hope you enjoy the new features, and don't forget, we're coming to the Nintendo Switch this November!