It's been awhile since our last patch, but thanks to the recent steam policy changes, we thought what better way to usher in a new patch than to uncensor the game at the same time. 1.42 isn't nearly as big of an update as 1.4, but it's added and improved a number of things. Here's the changelog:
- NG+ Mode Added, accessible after beating the game once through content pack menu. NG+ adds a few things - An "autoseduce" button to instantly access h-scenes with non-boss enemies, all maps fully unlocked by default (except all world map locations), and the ability to manually increase/decrease karma from the player screen
- True Ending Added (+ 2 other bonus events, one of which is a precursor to accessing the ending), only accessible in NG+
- 2 new Nisha events, 1 new Aditi event, 1 new annavere event, all added at the ends of their respective routes
- 4 new achievements added
- Added bubble & fade animations to damage text in battle
- You can now navigate maps by clicking to any discovered bubble node and the cursor will autopath there - No more excessive clicking!
- You can now click on the bubble you're currently on to access the events there; no more moving the mouse to the Explore button and back
- IMPORTANT - You can now control the speed at which battles happen. This menu appears in the player menu on the left hand side, and carries over between saves.
- Fixed a crash happening with various spells, including Void Fire
- Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented Saanvi from appearing in her last position in Vritra's End
- Fixed a bug in which certain dialogues would be skipped for enemy h-scenes
- Fixed bugs with certain Vari progressions not progressing correctly depending on other variables
- Fixed various typos throughout the game
- Achievements should be working again as well in this current version
In addition, the game has been uncensored. Furthermore, the game now runs a universal version, so the Steam version and Nutaku/etc versions are now identical.
Also!!! Be sure to follow our publisher page on Steam for more information and future releases, just click the "Follow" button.
We hope you enjoy!