Patchnotes program... initializing.
Our development team prepared a patch for State of Mind, fixing a couple of issues that were found and reported over the past weeks.
To assure the best gameplay experience, we highly recommend installing this patch.
- Fixed some logical issues in dialogues
- Fixed several small issues with dynamic dialogue cameras
- Corrected wrong ticker texts
- Corrected several inconsistent dates
- Added a few missing texts in the French localisation.
- Fixed several orthographical errors in English and German localisation
- Fixed wrong state of Richard's loft being loaded, if you come back from the strip club, after having retrieved all data from Simon's module
- Added an emergency reload script for players who use broken savegames (concerning the "return from strip club" issue above)
- Fixed an AI navigation issues leading to the Doomsday surveillance drones occasionally getting stuck
- Fixed an dialog staging issue where Adam was wrongly being able to walk around after the CloudCall with Richard
- Corrected conditions for some holo pin board hints
- Fixed a hotspot/dialogue issue with Steve at The Voice
- Reduced the durations of fetching cryo containers inside the Skywhale
- Fixed a sound issue of the cleaner bot in the Queens Loft
- Added missing credits entry
- Fixed Phil's head peeking out of the floor in the backstage area in “Doomsday”
- Fixed an staging issue with Simon at the piano during his last memento flashback
- Fixed minor collision issues in Adams Loft
- Fixed collision of door terminal at Artificial Human Lab exit
- Fixed a collider issue with the Doomsday surveillance drone obstructing Lou's hotspot
- We increased each character's turn rates a little
- Fixed an issue where holding the “Sprint” button before walking forward makes the character run on the spot
- Fixed multiple crashes when leaving minigames (e.g. Clinics Spymission)
- Fixed crash in memento puzzle
- Fixed invisible car in “The Dome” when Adam decides to accept Utopia
- Fixed problems with the game window resolutions
- Fixed that the game doesn't start on the primary monitor
- [Windows] Fixed potential crash when dis-/connecting an audio device
- [Linux] Fixed that some keys are not handled correctly
- [Linux] Fixed that SteamController isn't setup correctly for different in-game contexts
Patchnotes program... 100% - successful!
Patchnotes program... quit.