Turnover has been updated to v1.0.879.
- New: Added menu identifiers in the lower right of the screen so you know where you are when navigating the menus.
- Changed/All: Significant rendering and CPU performance improvements. Should be be most impactful to those with low end systems.
- Changed/All: For non-Xinput controllers, DirectInput is now internally preferred over WinMM. This should reduce or even eliminate any controller related crashes, as well as fix issues with some controller triggers not working correctly.
- Changed/All: Improved rendering of vision cones.
- Changed/All: Better fallback in the case of a missing game resource.
- Changed/All: When an error is written to log.txt, the error message is also sent to standard output.
- Fixed/All: Fixed an uncommon case where the Shock Tropper would become temporarily stuck to the player when attacking.
- Fixed/All: Fixed an issue where the Shock Trooper would not turn correctly before attacking.
- Fixed/All: Fixed F1 taking a screenshot when the game window was out of focus.
- Fixed/All: Fixed a tiny memory leak.
- Fixed/All: Other misc. fixes.