We are happy to announce Onion Force has received an update! We believe the changes greatly improve the players experience.
Some of the most notable changes include:
- Character movement moved to left analog stick
- Aiming ranged attacks moved to the right analog stick
- Fire ranged attack added to the right trigger
- Zoom in and zoom out moved to up and down on the d-pad
- Magnetic force applied to players that collects coins and onions as the
player walks by
- Haptic feedback added when player gets damaged
- Fixed a bug where game crashes when selecting a locked power-up with
- Fixed a bug where a window prompt appears when unlocking the energy
- Fixed a bug where the tutorial text would refer to the wrong control
To celebrate the update, Onion Force will be on sale starting tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST!
We would love to hear your feedback, feel free to leave a review and let us know how you like the improvements.
Also please leave us any feedback in the discussion page if you have and further suggestions.