The time has come. Hell is back. The demons are back. Asmodius needs your help once again. Or, in other words: One of the circles of hell has been finished: Greed is done and now available. Wait, what are we talking about? Well: Since the release of To hell with Hell we’ve been super busy, working on the first major update for the game. And it’s ready now. And the update has the name “Greed”. For a reason. It is all about greed this time, cause you will need to become greedy to get enough currency to buy yourself some cool new stuff!
The most obvious change: Fresh weapons. Need a lipstick? Or want to bring on the cham-pain? Everything is possible and for those who already fell in love with the unicorn, let us tell you that To Hell with Hell became even more weird!
Of course. No update can be released without some fresh targets for your new weapons, right? And trust us, these new enemies are kinda spooky this time.
Welcome. To. The. Mall!
Okay. It is no mall but a shop. And with that shop, a lot of new mechanics have been implemented into To Hell with Hell.
- You can buy a chance that certain weapons will drop in the game
- You can sell masks in the shop now
- And you can of course sell weapons, too
- You can also buy potions in the shop which influence the whole gameplay and are bound to certain new achievements. For a reason.
- Enemies drop currency (souls) now which is persistent
- Added a slotmachine for some… fun
- New portal which directs you to the shop
New Perks & a new mask
We have added three new perks for your playthrough, allowing you to pick new strategies. And of course we have added a new mask. The Psych is now a thing for To Hell with Hell.
Some additional changes
- Incrased Bullet speed
- Increased enemies speed
- Increased player speed
- All meele weapon can reflect bullets now
- Increased the time till drops disappear
- Weapon ammo reduced by 20%
- Nerfed Banana weapon
- Items start blinking before they disappear
- Various gamepad fixes
- Added gamepad setup
- Added new achievements based on the potions
Boss changes* Added new attacks for first boss on further playthroughs
- Added new attacks for second boss on further playtghroughs
We’ve been working hard on improving the game and have implemented tons of small fixes as well. But the core feature for greed is of course the shop system. Let us know what you think, let us know how you like the potions. And let us know how you like all the new stuff we’ve been throwing into the new build.
To celebrate todays update, To Hell with Hell is 30% off for one week, also to convince some new players of course (to get some additional feedback from fresh meat so to speak).