Over the last few weeks we have worked on adding a new mode to Die for Valhalla! Here it comes :) Challenges are here and along with them the Steam Leaderboards integration. Play them and let us know what do you think of them! Would you like to see more challenges like this? :)
Hardcore mode tweaks - this patch includes a number of fixes to the Hardcore mode, we think of this as an ongoing process to improve the Hardcore mode so let us know how do you feel about it.
We have also fixed a bunch of other things, details below. If you’re encountering anything wonky in the game reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Steam community.
You can also post your wishes and vote on them here: https://www.stomt.com/valhalla
- Challenges: Kickstarter and Portal
- Steam Leaderboards integration
- Hardcore mode flow tweaks: if you die and continue from the same save you will not have to re-watch the cutscenes and introductions you have already seen
- Hardcore mode difficulty: enemies are more deadly and you will encounter * more ranged ones
- Fixes for empty encounters
- Less waiting for enemies to get on screen
- New Deathmatch levels
- Disable screenshake option
- Map popups tweaks
- Valkyries have different starting stats